Fiero Seats - Leather

DeeVeeEight

Fast Pedalphile
SOLD Two 86 Fiero bucket seats, blue leather with suede/pigskin? leather panels. Drivers seat has small repair in seam in bottom cushion. Complete with tracks. Good condition. Pics available upon request. $350.00 + shipping or best offer.

Last edited:
Greetings,

I'm interested, could you please send me some pictures. Also, do you have any idea about shipping to 20695? Thanks:thumbs:

Howard

Howard - I just did a double take on your post. You are in Maryland? You are only a couple of hours from here if shipping is prohibitive. I am sure we can work something out.

Lee,

Can you give me a size and guesstimate of how heavy each box is? I don't think they will fit in my integra - my daily driver and general grocery getter..

Howard in southern md, about 20miles from the capital.

Lee,

Can you give me a size and guesstimate of how heavy each box is? I don't think they will fit in my integra - my daily driver and general grocery getter..

Howard in southern md, about 20miles from the capital.

Each box is approximately 10" x 23" x 33" and weighs 40 lbs.
I dunno, seems like one might fit in the back seat, maybe the other one in the trunk or in the passenger seat? I have a full size van so meeting you with them would not be a problem.