C3 shifter boot - real leather

MYBAD79

Bought this from redlinegoods.com, quality is outstanding and it fits like a glove. I think they have a sale right now and this boot starts at $40 (single color, single stitching). Mine is two tone charcoal/red with contrasting quadruple stitching. (got quadruple cupholders also) :lol:

214a330b7f2505e.jpg
214a330b80584af.jpg

shifter boots and cup holders... HELLOOOOOO!!! vetteMOD!! ;) :D

Those are nice boots. Must be a lot better than the monkey ass leather used by GM

That company sounds familiar, I THINK they supplied the boot in my car some 15 years ago, as we know about FLORIDA SUN I find the best thing for the wheels and that boot, was black SHOE POLISH, but even then, over the years, the boot leather has given up, started cracking in the folds...:gurney::shocking:

there are many leather conditioners on the market, most get the job done and keep the leather soft. I've heard that some are using sun blocker SPF 50 on leather, especially in convertibles.... well, if it works on your skin it should work on leather as well...:smash::smash:

That stuff that GM is using is not leather, it's simply garbage... even the seats in my '06 show wear already....

THE ONLY leather seats I have ever had with any durability to them was outta a '75 caddy Eldo.....had them in my '73 Grandville convertible, most best seats in the world, nothing better EVER from anyone....

freeking recliner/lounger, drive coast to coast and never notice it....

:D

I've heard that some are using sun blocker SPF 50 on leather, if it works on your skin it should work on leather as well...:smash::smash:

CAUTION: your shift boot might end up with cancer...:smash::smash::sos:

there are many leather conditioners on the market, most get the job done and keep the leather soft. I've heard that some are using sun blocker SPF 50 on leather, especially in convertibles.... well, if it works on your skin it should work on leather as well...:smash::smash:

That stuff that GM is using is not leather, it's simply garbage... even the seats in my '06 show wear already....

Connelly "Hide Food" is the best. The use them on Jags. Good stuff.