78-82 stock seats

MYBAD79

stock seats, they're complete but need some TLC. They used to be oyster but at some point in time the buckets were painted black and recovered. I just put them up in the attic a few weeks ago and I'd like to get rid of them and find someone who can get some use out of them before they dry rot up there....

$200 for both, incl seat tracks. Shipping is going to be a real pain and it's going to be expensive. Local pickup preferred - Orlando FL

The car they came out of, was it Burgundy color by chance, maybe with traces of OEM? Orange under it....

and a really serious cumulative issue with the baked out console and HVAC controls??? evidence of jury rigging and make shift repairs all over that area???

IF so, I know that car....

:eek:

nope, these are the stock seats out of my '79, the car was originally black with oyster interior.

Odd in that I can't imagine many folks changing from white to black interior/seats in FLORIDA.....which is what a old gal I knew years ago did.....

bought a guys vette from across the street from me...I helped her fix it up, and then one of her changes was to paint/dye the seats....nice oyster leather, and the interior also...black...

she made about 7 grand on the car when she sold it ...so good on her....

:thumbs::smash::eek: