New Wheel Bling for the 82

gr8vet

Finally got the new bling. BOSS 8 x 18 4.5 BS Front with a 245, rear is 9.5 x 18 5 BS with a 275. Why did I go with this BS on both, cause that's the only way they come. :) Kinda solves a lot of figuring.........

The spring was cut 1.5 inches and the parking brake brackets removed. By moving in the bolt it raised height about 2 inches and ooooh, I hate that. Definitely fix first thing this a.m. before it hits the road, I must have some the Hispanic in me somewhere cause I loves 'em low.
The front has no clearance issues, and I have also cut one coil from front to lower. With the 4.5 inch BS I plan to add a 3/4 inch adapter today and shove the tire back out as original. The rear has no issues either and leaves about 1/2 inch clearance between tire and trailing arm.

I gotta say, I like these wheels, the sizes, and staggered look. Gives the rear that nice wide ass look with some wide tires.

Bought wheels local, cash, no tax, screw the man, $960. Tires from Hankook, tirerack, $450 delivered.

Later!

tt

IMG_3318.JPG

IMG_3315.JPG

IMG_3316.JPG

Added a little "Evil" to the hood. Man it has been a loooooong time (25 years) since I did much airbrush work, kinda like riding a bike, comes back somewhat. No clear yet, just bases. Using House of colors paints and candies.

IMG_3328.JPG

IMG_3327.JPG