Parts

Jsup

A friend of mine has parts that he purchased and never used. They are all brand new. He paid $1700 for all this stuff, looking for $800 back. I thought someone here may be able to use them. IT's for a 350.

TRW forged pistons, .30 over 64CC head gives you 11.75 Compression. 72CC head gives you 10.25

Pink Ibeam Rods and ARP bolts

Comp Cams Retro Roller Grind#CS 280H R10 Part number 12-430-8 .525 lift 240 duration

Comp retro roller lifters part number 853-16

Comp cam valve springs 981-16 matches cam

Comp cams timing chain part number 2100

Stock Oil Pump....melling I think

Spark plug wires, HEI cap

About $1700 worth of stuff, he wants $800. I'll give you his number talk to him.

Damn, somebody is getting a sweet deal..... post some photos and I'll move this to the classified section :thumbs:

Damn, somebody is getting a sweet deal..... post some photos and I'll move this to the classified section :thumbs:

I'll try to get pics. My friend is computer illiterate and I have a jammed weekend. I'll do what I can.

For some reason I couldn't post in classified section.

The classifieds section of the forum is closed but I'll re-open it. The new classifieds section (button on the top) doesn't seem to be what people want...oh well....experiment failed :)

The classifieds section of the forum is closed but I'll re-open it. The new classifieds section (button on the top) doesn't seem to be what people want...oh well....experiment failed :)

Don't judge the world by me, I drag the curve down....

Nevermind, he backed out.

Last edited: