Foose Legends on '82 backspacing

gr8vet

Hoping to go with Foose Legends on the '82. 17 x 8 up front, 18 x 9 in the rear. Using stock c5 tires 245 front and 275 rear (cause I have a brand new set not to mention so does everyone else that has ever added new wheels and tires to a c5).

May also mention that the front is lowered and tire is tucked under fenders in the front. On the rear, would rather the tire not go beyond fender to much, stock trailing arms, moving brake bracket no big deal, what off set and back spacing do I need to make this work?

I have seen many combination of offset verses backspacing and many do work, but some of the best looking wheels wind up looking like crap when the settings are off. Then once you get the perfect combo, the available wheels do not match your specs. I hope not to fall into this category. :amused:

Big thanks in advance. (MY eyes are bleeding I have read so much on this subject over the past week.......) :suicide:

tt

Wanted to add that the fronts are available with a 4.5" BS OS +1mm and the rear is available with a 5.25"BS OS +7mm. After all my research I would guess this combo would work? Yes, I need someone to hold my hand and say, "it's ok, yes this will work, etc. etc." :kissass:

Last edited: