goede avond

Hi Karsten

Just wanted to say thanks for all your help in getting parts sent over here and your advise.
smiley_abtu.gif

Hey Dean, glad you made it here too. Sounds like she's running good with the cam and the 1.6 rockers - I still have to order mine ... I took the '79 out yesterday (Sunday) and shifted at around 5000 from 3rd into 4th.... SCARY FAST..... It appears I did a good job assembling this 383.... I only got 400 miles or so on this engine so i have to hold myself back a litle.... :ill:

Hey Dean, glad you made it here too. Sounds like she's running good with the cam and the 1.6 rockers - I still have to order mine ... I took the '79 out yesterday (Sunday) and shifted at around 5000 from 3rd into 4th.... SCARY FAST..... It appears I did a good job assembling this 383.... I only got 400 miles or so on this engine so i have to hold myself back a litle.... :ill:

Sounds like you are going to have lots of fun beating up the local rustangs.
Some day I will go for a bigger motor but right now I am in the process of getting my stainless hooker side pipes on and installing an in tank electric fuel pump.

Can you post some details on your engine?:beer: