L88 Hood

:1st: Welcome to the motley crew of the Flying Dutchmen Capt. Morgan....

Cheepest?? probably a add on scoop from like aftermarket......

grafted and then painted, which you will have to do anyway, of course...

:beer:

I bought mine from Ecklers - fit is really good, did not need any major "massaging" like other hoods.... I did not have to pay shipping so that was a huge "plus" - shipping these is expensive

where are you located ?

I got this one from Vanacor. Fit is really good. This one is the 5" rise. On the down side, I've heard of some guys trying to contact them and not having any luck.

2349d784eca55a3.jpg

Minnesota....that pretty much rules out local pickup

shipping these hoods is not cheap....

All these fiberglass hoods need some work, some less some more... Ecklers hoods fit good but they're among the more expensive... I think the hood itself is over $600

If you can do the fitting yourself it might be worthwhile buying a cheaper not so good fitting hood and safe some $$

If you have to pay a shop for the bodywork the cheaper hood might be more expensive in the end....

That's too bad. Diane was nice to talk to on the phone and very knowledgeable about her product.

I got this one from Vanacor. Fit is really good. This one is the 5" rise. On the down side, I've heard of some guys trying to contact them and not having any luck.

2349d784eca55a3.jpg
Wow! That is tall! Didn't know they made hoods that tall. Gotta have a BB under that bad boy!