Soo... who watched Fast & Furious?

Shirley1978

i watched the mid night show last night.. wasnt too shabby :)

i really like how they used lots of great muscle cars

Big Red, the 220mph 69 Camaro
388024023_3c4ab2e2fa.jpg
Hammer, 70 Plymouth GTX Built by Pure Vision Designs
Hammer.jpg

The F-Bomb, 73 Camaro with a Twin Turbo 406 sbc by Tom Nelson
F-Bomb.jpg

72 Grand Tourino, sic ford
2210d1199527473-1972-gran-torino-sport-351cj-img_0914.jpg

78 Firebird, tribute to smokey's og car by hotrod & yearone
hrdp_0709_22_z+smokey_and_the_bandit+year_one_BAN3_trans_am.jpg

and theres also the buick grand national, 69 chevelle and Charger Dom destroys...

overall it was a good flick.. i like how they tied in all these great cars in one movie, but at the same time its kind of a waste, most of these are works of art that deserve more than a few seconds on the big screen.. what did you guys think?

i watched the mid night show last night.. wasnt too shabby :)

i really like how they used lots of great muscle cars

Big Red, the 220mph 69 Camaro
388024023_3c4ab2e2fa.jpg
Hammer, 70 Plymouth GTX Built by Pure Vision Designs
Hammer.jpg

The F-Bomb, 73 Camaro with a Twin Turbo 406 sbc by Tom Nelson
F-Bomb.jpg

72 Grand Tourino, sic ford
2210d1199527473-1972-gran-torino-sport-351cj-img_0914.jpg

78 Firebird, tribute to smokey's og car by hotrod & yearone
hrdp_0709_22_z+smokey_and_the_bandit+year_one_BAN3_trans_am.jpg

and theres also the buick grand national, 69 chevelle and Charger Dom destroys...

overall it was a good flick.. i like how they tied in all these great cars in one movie, but at the same time its kind of a waste, most of these are works of art that deserve more than a few seconds on the big screen.. what did you guys think?

haven't seen it but is that the actual gran torino they used? If so, that car was on ebay and I really really wanted it but couldn't bid due to bidder restrictions, went for cheap, something like 13k or so, car was in texas city, 2 blocks from a buddy as I later found out when the auction had ended :(

no, the one they had was green with gold rally stripes. simular rims tho.

i think coys sponserd the movie, saw a few cars running the c 5 rim.. and coys website has the movie banner up..

the 72 grand tourinos are growing on me too... BAD!!.. cant find any tho.. not that i have the cash for one either way but still.. i cant imagine what youd do if you managed to get your hands on one.. :devil:

that would be one sic ford!

I havent seen it, although a few things from the commercials caught my eye that really disappoint me.

I'm no expert, but werent all grand nationals autos? commercial shows Dom driving a stick GN

This is what I hate about big movies where the director doesnt care if it makes sense, but it looks good for film:
Line-lock or brake-torque burnouts are how everyone launches the cars (I even caught one of the AWD cars doing this in a commercial)

Next, for some reason when people race each other they are never going all-out. if someone is closing the gap on the other car, that car will downshift and floor it like they werent even trying before.

Its movies like this that give the younger car enthusiasts a bad rap because most of them believe whatever these movies tell them. Ill probably see the movie anyway, theres more than just nice looking cars I hear :rolleyes:

:cussing: Rant over

I havent seen it, although a few things from the commercials caught my eye that really disappoint me.

I'm no expert, but werent all grand nationals autos? commercial shows Dom driving a stick GN

This is what I hate about big movies where the director doesnt care if it makes sense, but it looks good for film:
Line-lock or brake-torque burnouts are how everyone launches the cars (I even caught one of the AWD cars doing this in a commercial)

Next, for some reason when people race each other they are never going all-out. if someone is closing the gap on the other car, that car will downshift and floor it like they werent even trying before.

Its movies like this that give the younger car enthusiasts a bad rap because most of them believe whatever these movies tell them. Ill probably see the movie anyway, theres more than just nice looking cars I hear :rolleyes:

:cussing: Rant over

I know what you are saying every time there is an elevator in a movie they have it doing impossible things...aka doors open and no elevator there.