i think i'm getting old

clutchdust

Millionaire Playboy
silly statement i guess. we're all getting older. i suppose what i mean is i feel like i'm getting old. i've been noticing lately i'm having a really difficult time focusing on concepts. not that i don't understand them, but if it takes more than, say, 30 seconds to explain i find myself staring at shiny objects.
just don't feel like i'm hitting on all 8, and i'm not even 40 (yet).

When I was young and in my prime

I used to do it all the time :friends:

Now that I'm old and getting gray

I can only do it once a day :sweat:

I'm too old

I'm too old

Too old to cut the mustard anymore :cry:

I'm too old

I'm too old

Too old to cut the mustard anymore...... :cry:

:crutches::crutches::crutches:

silly statement i guess. we're all getting older. i suppose what i mean is i feel like i'm getting old. i've been noticing lately i'm having a really difficult time focusing on concepts. not that i don't understand them, but if it takes more than, say, 30 seconds to explain i find myself staring at shiny objects.

I KNOW I'm getting old - 52 at last count. I'm a freekin' Donosaur, the stuff that matters to me just isn't relevant anymore. Luckily I don't give a shit.

What I used to do all day, takes all day to do, anymore.....

BUT, I managed to change out the expansion valve in wife's Miata in ONE day....all charged and ready for summer....including blowing the lines for a freon change to 134.....:D

Hummm, maybe youve been in Vegas too long. LOL

Not even 40?..Your just beginning.Wait untill you start forgetting shit. :twitch:

Not even 40?..Your just beginning.Wait untill you start forgetting shit. :twitch:

That starts at what..... 41, 42, 44?? I can't seem to remember:eek:

I'm aware that I'm getting older, but I REFUSE to grow up. I'm going to keep playing with cars, airplanes, and motorcycles until I can't. And they'll be throwing the dirt on when that happens.

I will never age and get old, never :tth:

I got to much DAMM surgical hardware in me to age anymore :push:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hell, all three of my daughters are older than most of the guys I work with. At 56, there are only two guys at work older than me. I feel like a chaperone.