greetings from...

MYBAD79

Newcastle, England..... It's cold, it's windy... it sure is a beautiful country but it's just too cold....driving on the wrong side of the road isn't easy, I've had a few near death experiences....anyways, here are a few pics:

IMG_1165Small.jpg

IMG_1170Small.jpg
IMG_1154Small.jpg
IMG_1126Small.jpg
IMG_1113Small.jpg
IMG_1080Small.jpg
IMG_1030Small.jpg

just to keep this Corvette related: I haven't seen a Corvette yet...and gas is very expensive here ... .:bump:

Last edited:
Welcome Mybad but if you want to see some vettes come down to London.

How long you staying for?

April 10 is the first show of the season

Wheels Day at Billing...plenty Vettes,Stangs,Mopars and rods will be on show.

Newcastle, England..... It's cold, it's windy... it sure is a beautiful country but it's just too cold....driving on the wrong side of the road isn't easy, I've had a few near death experiences...
just to keep this Corvette related: I haven't seen a Corvette yet...and gas is very expensive here ... .:bump:
Aye, it's fookin mingin like munn...

I was stationed in jolly old England for 3 years. Went on many Harley related rallies, runs, etc. I lived around Upper Heyford. We lived in Croughton and Bicester (I think spelling is correct) and loved it. I rode my Harley to work almost every day!!! What a puss I've turned out to be now, wow. Go to Thame, find the butcher shop on the high street (main street) that is next door to a bakery and buy some sausages and meat pies, and a brace of pheasant to bring back for me.......PLEASE???????

Have fun,
Tank