Spring Carlisle

The corvette race car reunion is this year at corvettes of carlisle

I wonder if there will be any cars that actually race or just the usual crop of (artwork) trailer queens?

It depends on whether or not you take your car down.:1st:

they actually called me from Corvettes at Carlisle about a month ago (honest). I said my car only comes out of the trailer at a race track...after a short pause she (Jennifer I think her name was) said "thank you very much" and hung up..

I wonder if there will be any cars that actually race or just the usual crop of (artwork) trailer queens?

they actually called me from Corvettes at Carlisle about a month ago (honest). I said my car only comes out of the trailer at a race track...after a short pause she (Jennifer I think her name was) said "thank you very much" and hung up..

Clean it up and put a 200k price tag on it

That's not such a bad idea Howard.:goodevil:

I had it on racingjunk.com for 12 weeks, over 2100 views and not a single question...I think I might leave it to you in my will...the only way to sell a race car for big money (or any money these days) is to have the NY Corvette "pope" bless it with his seal of approval.....

I had it on racingjunk.com for 12 weeks, over 2100 views and not a single question...I think I might leave it to you in my will...the only way to sell a race car for big money (or any money these days) is to have the NY Corvette "pope" bless it with his seal of approval.....

For 200K, why not kiss the ring on his hand? Hell, you have the documented provinance...........

So who went, I thought it was in September until I just checked :withstupid:

I went. It was wet. Really wet.

I got a few swap meet deals....saw some really great cars, and a few with insane asking prices.

I went. It was wet. Really wet.

:rain: Yep should have taken the bigger umbrella !

Last minute when packing the car to leave, I decided to throw my big golf umbrella in. Sure glad I did. While walking around the swap meet, some guy offers me $25 bucks for it. In the spirit of Carlisle, I tell him $50 bucks and he has a deal. I still have the umbrella. :crylol:

I used to wear a cheep plastic poncho over top of my hat, which kept most of the rain off my glasses....

:waxer::flash:

It's seems like it was a waste of time as far as race cars go, in the pictures threads on the other forums there was mroe pics of poser race vettes than real race vettes.

Poser vettes? NO? Really? Dang man!! I think the term is tribute car nowadays