More Bird Run pic's

kwplot34

Heart Attack
Finally made it back home today,and what rough flight coming home,i think the weather,wind and rain that we had on the Bird Run followed me home.
All though the run started off a little cold and wet it was a great trip,every time i go out there i have a great time, you guy's put on some great road trips and are very good host's. Got to see a lot of new sights and some very interesting rock formations,plants and wildlife. Experienced my first sand storm,what a mess that is now i know why nobody wears shorts or T-shirts out there,damm that hurt a little bit,I am still trying to get all the sand out of my shoes,eyes,ears,hair,clothing,it is in every thing. Met some members i have not met before,and even one that is a new member,although i do not think she has signed up yet HI BARB :hi:
Jeff had a very good trip lined up for us and i enjoyed, Thanks Jeff Great job.
And a special big THANK YOU to Darrow and his wife Sharon, thanks for putting me up your home and making me feel welcome. I helped Darrow tune up his car and fix some performance issues and get his New Pro Form carb dialed in,his car runs very nice and pulls hard now.

Well any way i have about 50 pic's so i will post some of them up. ENJOY.

100_0897.jpg

100_0898.jpg

100_0901.jpg

100_0904.jpg

100_0910.jpg

100_0912.jpg

100_0914.jpg

Wow, looks like you had a great time! That sand storm looks wild. I bet Wayne can relate to that! Probably not good for the paint job either.

I see that Jeff still hasn't bought a pair of shoes.

I think I saw the 3 guys in the middle of this picture, posted on the wall of the local Post Office today. Strange looking dudes! :eek:

Looks like everyone had a great time. Maybe someone will chime in about the history on the rock formations!

It was good to see you again Scotty and everybody else,as always it was a great time.

Bird has the history on the rock formations,get him to write a little info on it,i think he did a little college work there.

The Beetle,Darrow told me later that it was a stink beetle and i was lucky i did not touch it or would have to find another ride back home. :flash:

Thanks for the pictures Kevin--good to see you, and everyone else again.
Once again a very good trip. I'm already looking forward to the next one.
Also, very nice to see 2 new members--Barbra and George.

I'm sorry I missed some of you. I met up with Kevin, Bird, Cherry, Barbie, Darrow, and Mike at Cabazon. I saw Scotty go by but missed the rest of the bunch. Maybe next time.