Happy B-day VetteMod

C6Z51

VetteMod 1 year anniversary :yahoo:

Last edited:
Time flies when your having fun.:bestwishes::bestwishes::bestwishes:

That went by fast

I'm still an idiot, but I have learned a few things here.

:1st:

The year has gone by fast!

All in all, a very successful year thanks to the almost 1000 members that have joined. Next year will be even better:yahoo:

H A P P Y .. B I R T H D A Y .. V E T T E M O D !!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Any forum is only as good as its members. It was a great and very successful first year. Our almost 1000 members did a great job sharing their experience with restorations, repairs, rebuilding techniques and much more. Hopefully everybody who has asked for help and support here at VetteMOD got the answers he/she needed.
A huge thank you to each and everyone of you who has contributed to the forum and its success.

To the next and many following years: :drink::drink::drink:

Always keep in mind:

If you ask for help when you need it you might sound stupid ... if you don't you ARE stupid...

The year has gone by fast!

All in all, a very successful year thanks to the almost 1000 members that have joined. Next year will be even better:yahoo:

Ya know, this could be the fastest growing Corvette Centric site on the internet. Only a few hundred away from a forum that has been up for years. Let's see if we can surpass 2000 by next year.

H A P P Y .. B I R T H D A Y .. V E T T E M O D !!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Any forum is only as good as its members. It was a great and very successful first year. Our almost 1000 members did a great job sharing their experience with restorations, repairs, rebuilding techniques and much more. Hopefully everybody who has asked for help and support here at VetteMOD got the answers he/she needed.
A huge thank you to each and everyone of you who has contributed to the forum and its success.

To the next and many following years: :drink::drink::drink:

Always keep in mind:

If you ask for help when you need it you might sound stupid ... if you don't you ARE stupid...

A forum is only as good as its management. To them I :beer: