Day before the Bird Run

Douglas Mariani

I think everyone had a good time. Looks like with a few corrections, the Sun Scope will prove usefull to the guys around here.
Doug, post a few pictures of the Nova Fuelie when you have the chance. I love the old Jackson Fuel Injection with the Mallory Magneto.

There ya go Marck. That's the REAL DEAL. Fuelie heads, Jackson mech fuel injection, Mallory Magneto, and super light front end. Major memories for me. I bet Lars would have a blast with that one.:nuts:

That's a super slick setup, even has the original jackson barrel valve which incorporates the main jet holder, most are missing and replaced with a kinsler generic piece, this guy also has a crower surge tank, been looking for one of those for ages :(

WOW!!!! Talk about instant woodie!!!! Check out the Vertex mag!!! :amazed:

Yes hold it in your hand with the cap off and give it a spin and that will take care of your woody. don't ask how I know that.

Yep....if your battery goes dead with a Vertex, no big deal. You can bump start it no problemo (if it's stick shift). You don't even need an alternator on the car. Dragsters used them all the time back in the 50s-60s. All they had was an off-on switch. :)