All finished

kwplot34

Heart Attack
and back together now,finally got the rest of my parts i was waiting on Saturday, spent Yesterday and today putting on the rest of the trim pieces and polished the paint today. It is nice and sunny out so i backed it out for some pic's.
Hope you like.
Karsten the polish applied by hand took care of the haze i was seeing in some spots :bounce:

3849bedaf801380.jpg
3849bedaf980266.jpg
3849bedafbf075d.jpg
3849bedafd01351.jpg

Very nice! Ready for your next project?

100_2916.jpg
[/IMG]

Same color so I am sure you have all the supplies....

DeeVee8 I have everything you need to make it shiny black again,will need a little more clear and another Qt or 2 of paint, but plenty of sand paper. My next project will be here next week :yahoo: going out to Ca to meet the transport driver and get it headed back my way,flying out this Friday.

Karsten,it took a lot of rubbing and touch up here and there but i think i got all the spots that did not get sanded or buffed enough :waxer: can't wait to get some wax on it,every little thing that touches leaves a small scratch,it's about to drive me :bonkers: It looks great,but a PITA to keep clean :hissyfit:

Last edited:
I was at Kevin's last week. I will tell you the pictures are not even close to telling the truth. It looks MUCH better in person.

Kevin, you did a great job on the car... It takes some balls to take on a job like that with no experience!!!

It turned out much nicer than anyone expected after seeing the "Rhino Liner" paint! :bounce: :lol::lol::lol::waxer::banghead:

Kevin, you did a great job on the car... It takes some balls to take on a job like that with no experience!!!

It turned out much nicer than anyone expected after seeing the "Rhino Liner" paint! :bounce: :lol::lol::lol::waxer::banghead:

That was pretty ugly,wasn't it :amazed:

We don't really need to keep reliving that moment do we,i would like to forget about that little nightmare.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nice job Kevin. Do you know about how many hours you have in it?

Well i did an average of 4 hr's/day sometimes i worked more and some less,from October - March = 720 hr's. since i did not work on it everyday i took 1/2 that time and came up with 360 hr's. I would say at least 360 hr's or more that i have into this paint job and the body work.

Let's see here. Since Kevin's rate of pay is $.04 hour (it would be higher if he'd apply himself) That 360 hours = $14.40. Looks like he saved about $5000.00

And got a $10,000.00 paint job. GOOD TRADE~!

Look's great Kevin. Sure you don't want some side work?:kissass::kissass:

Let's see here. Since Kevin's rate of pay is $.04 hour (it would be higher if he'd apply himself) That 360 hours = $14.40. Looks like he saved about $5000.00

And got a $10,000.00 paint job. GOOD TRADE~!

I know,my therapist said i should apply myself a little more too,what does she know :amused:

Nice Job......Real Nice Job:1st:

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::drink: