I am now an adult

Legally anyway. Now the trick is to understand all the things you did last week, will land you in jail this week!

Happy Birthday!

I remember my 18th birthday. What a disappointment that was. Seems like the age group 18-20 is right in the middle, almost outcasts. The worst was technically 95% of the girls in high school were now jail bait, most girls in college didn't want anything to do with a high school guy and you couldn't get into the bars to find the older women. On the plus side at least you can get into some titty bars now.

Also go to high school and tell them
I am now an adult.
I tried that my senor year by calling myself in sick. Didn't work out so well. They kindly informed me that I was not an adult because I still in high school or something like that while I was serving my suspension for skipping school and arguing with the principal.

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday!! :drink: :bestwishes: When I was your age that meant I was eligible for the draft. :crap:

I registered a few months ago

I also got a detention today

As far as girls I still think you can go as low as 16 when your 18, I'm not that sure.

Last edited:
All three of my daughters are older than you. My youngest is turning 27 next week and has been married for 6 years. All of a sudden, I feel old!!

:beer:
Happy birthday!! :drink: :bestwishes: When I was your age that meant I was eligible for the draft. :crap:

Yea, 18 get ready for Nam.:pprrtt:

Yep, that's what you got when I turned 18.:beer:

Same here- turn 18 and pack your bags, you're taking a trip courtesy of Uncle Sam, with a stop at one of the designated military operated resorts.

Happy Birthday!:yahoo:

Congratulations, you get to wait another 4 years to vote for a president.

:bestwishes:

When i turned 18 i could take a short 5 minute drive across the border into Kansas and get drunk off my ass,that law changed right after i turned 21 :sweat:

HAPPY B DAY :hi:

Sincerely hope your teenage years/b-day are a lot better than mine were....

:clobbered:

Happy Birthday, Chris!

18---wow--what a mind trip---

I remember you when getting your learner's permit was way in the future....

You're turning out to be allright. Keep it up.

:thumbs:

John

Last edited:
Happy B day :) so, still no drinking and titties for another 3 years?

Yep, I just get to go to jail at 18.

Happy Birthday!:yahoo:

Congratulations, you get to wait another 4 years to vote for a president.

:bestwishes:

If we still have a country :smash:
I guess it depends on local laws but around here you can get in to see titties at 18 if they don't sell alcohol there. The ones that don't sell still let you bring it in so you can DD to those places for older friends and make them pay your way in.

Now is a good time to visit Europe, there you can now legally drink anything you want and go to the red light district. Beer is legal at 16, hard drinks and hookers at 18 :1st::1st: