So......this is funny stuff!!!

OH come ON you know AFR is the best...gotta be....

:nuts::quote::rolleyes:

It's not so much that I give a rat's ass how it turns out, I really don't. It's the study of all the idiots who tie themselves personally to the outcome. There is some kind of strange dynamic that goes on with people, that is funny, and fascinating to watch.

OH come ON you know AFR is the best...gotta be....

:nuts::quote::rolleyes:

It's not so much that I give a rat's ass how it turns out, I really don't. It's the study of all the idiots who tie themselves personally to the outcome. There is some kind of strange dynamic that goes on with people, that is funny, and fascinating to watch.

I been a very proud junkyard hotrodder for some 50++ years now....

why change NOW?? I like concepts and ideas, and to take a actual improvement to the road and see if I like it.....which is why all my shit is really bolt in....like the rack, brakes, springs...all that crap...easy mods to get the job done without spending like I was Trump or someone....

:rolleyes:

Now they are saying they are not the same heads, yeah right.

Doesn't everyone have a brand new set of heads laying around? Perhaps they offered him comp ports for the same price....as they were concerned about the outcome.

Anyway, I still find the human nature aspect of this more interesting than everything else.