Spring 2009

Arthur Brown

it seems to be a little slow recently ? Now that it's almost spring it's time to get those Corvettes out of storage and back on the road. Post your story and pictures of your first drive 2009.

it seems to be a little slow recently ? Now that it's almost spring it's time to get those Corvettes out of storage and back on the road. Post your story and pictures of your first drive 2009.

Storage? What's that?:lol:

Np pic's but i took mine out for an hour yesterday evening for a nice drive through the country and up around the lake,then for a short drive today,i got more thumbs up in 5 minutes today than i did all of last year,and while over at a buddys house some girls drove by stopped, turned around and stopped by my car and took a picture :cool: Amazing what new paint will do for a cars looks :nuts:

Np pic's but i took mine out for an hour yesterday evening for a nice drive through the country and up around the lake,then for a short drive today,i got more thumbs up in 5 minutes today than i did all of last year,and while over at a buddys house some girls drove by stopped, turned around and stopped by my car and took a picture :cool: Amazing what new paint will do for a cars looks :nuts:

Girls love vettes..........

Yes they do :nuts:
Now if i can just find one that i like enough to ride in my vette with me :search:

Now if i can just find one that likes me enough to ride in my vette with me :search:

Fixed it for ya! :goodnight:

Now if i can just find one that likes me enough to ride in my vette with me :search:

Fixed it for ya! :goodnight:

Thanks for the help there buddy ol pal :cussing:

Cant get the Vette out yet, still long way to go but got the Hog a workout this afternoon.
Sunny afternoon and not too cold about 44 degrees (7 celcius) so couldnt resist.

Was fun