Dot heads

DeeVeeEight

Fast Pedalphile
Dot heads
Towel heads
Camel jockeys
Call them what you will
They sure piss me off.

They ask for an estimate for work, then when the job is done they want to haggle over price.
They want you to come at a certain time, hurry hurry, then tell you you waited too long.

It's a fucking power trip with these morons

Fucking dot heads

Go back to your dirty poverty and disease ridden slums and take your goddamn dot head mentality with you.

I won't answer your calls any more. Now YOU can get pissed off because no one wants to deal with you....

I know it ain't PC - fuckem!:trumpet::trumpet::trumpet:

It's a cultural thing. They come here expecting to haggle over price like they do in the open air markets. Or they expect you to discount your prices to the extent that you start to feel like slave labor. Or they make an appointment and want you to rush, only to tell you that they are still not sure when you get there, or that they have chosen another provider for services.

I can't work for them. I have too much self respect.

It's a cultural thing. They come here expecting to haggle over price like they do in the open air markets. Or they expect you to discount your prices to the extent that you start to feel like slave labor. Or they make an appointment and want you to rush, only to tell you that they are still not sure when you get there, or that they have chosen another provider for services.

I can't work for them. I have too much self respect.

I don't blame you. There is a point where there is some work not worth taking. Try getting paid too. Good luck.

Bastards waste my time. I have better things to do than to submit to that kind of abuse.
I won't put myself in that position of not getting paid, I can see the trouble starting before it arrives so I opt out! Judges here in NJ like to give away the farm if you try and collect from a deadbeat consumer so the courts are a goddamn waste of time too. I used to do work based on a handshake, not any more.

DV8, I totally agree with you.....outside of Wash DC, in that town though, business is much more above board....I NEVER had a problem collecting from any foreign type on a INDIVIDUAL basis...but EVERY provider of jack diddly knows you do NOT do ANY services to ANY Embassy but GB, and most European and Japan.....I dunno about China....but the rest of those bastards will NOT pay at all, and the islamic joints are the WORST.....

even dot heads/Paki's, black Africans....Latin types...not a issue.....on a PERSONAL basis...but I full well know that is WASH DC, and it's NOT like the rest of this rat race we call a business climate/country.....

I used to get along great with the Jewish community...never a issue....

American blacks that have something....professionals, successful business types ...no issue.....but lower class renters/ghetto types...NO way, not even in Wash DC....just for that reason...courts are NOT on your side...FAR too commie/liberal....

:gurney::trumpet::sick:

I used to do work based on a handshake, not any more.

Close to 21 years of having my own biss. of banging nails for high end homes. I never wrote a contract till 2007. Don't get me started that shit is creeping
up north here. And I thought it was to cold for most of em.

Michael.

Now if you want a good laugh go to Home Depot or Lowe's here in New Hampshire. The signs are in English and Spanish, Canada is 120 miles north. WTF

Michael,

What pisses me off is they come to America and than talk $hit about America
Why did they move here in the first place?
And then if they break our laws,(like beating there wives) their excuse is " in my Country we are allowed to discipline our women" this shows their attitudes toward their host Countries...they should leave if they can't respect our laws or people!

Well, don't get me started. :hissyfit: In Austin, where my biz is, I went to the grocery store (HEB) down the street. Went inside and the Mariachi music was blaring. Then proceeded to take a sales flyer and the whole Focking thing was in spanish!...WTF is going on in MY country?....I used to hire "questionable documentation" individuals for my body-shop. Now if you have any accent resembling something other than the Queens English....you don't get to work for me. Tough shit.