Strange Weather

SmokinBBC

We had 5" of snow Sunday/Monday. Low temp on Monday was around 12 degrees.

Today/tomorrow, just 5 days later, it will be close to 80 degrees.

We had 5" of snow Sunday/Monday. Low temp on Monday was around 12 degrees.

Today/tomorrow, just 5 days later, it will be close to 80 degrees.

GLOBAL WARMING!!! ALL OVER!!! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!

For freeking FLORIDA it has been cold as artic for since November yet....

global BS climate change, hell.....

:bomb:

Anybody happen to notice that there are no glaciers in Glacier National Park? How about the northwest passage? The melting ice may be causing eratic weather now, but when there is no polar ice cap, what do you think winter will be like. (PS, The world ain't flat either).

Anybody happen to notice that there are no glaciers in Glacier National Park? How about the northwest passage? The melting ice may be causing eratic weather now, but when there is no polar ice cap, what do you think winter will be like. (PS, The world ain't flat either).

IT IS NOT MAN MADE....THAT IS THE POINT.....

BTW, apparently the latest from Ak points north is the glaciers are reforming now that sunspot activity has subsided for recent year, (s)?.....

just like the R12 bullcrap, never WAS a issue, but note that the rest of the world uses good old 12 and the Americans use ten bux/can 134....is Dupont happy over THAT one??? U betcha....

:eek::gurney:

I took mine out for it's first cruise lat night,it was extremely nice out,good night for a cruise. Just might do it again tonight for grin's :drink:

I took mine out for it's first cruise lat night,it was extremely nice out,good night for a cruise. Just might do it again tonight for grin's :drink:

I hear you....I think I'm going out for another cruise...:drink:

BTW...feels great to drive it with a fresh paint job...ehhh?:drink:

I hear you....I think I'm going out for another cruise...:drink:

BTW...feels great to drive it with a fresh paint job...ehhh?:drink:

Yes indeed,it is a good feeling :bounce: got some nice comments at the gas station,feels good knowing that i did it :drink:

IT IS NOT MAN MADE....THAT IS THE POINT.....THAT is very debatable, although I did not mention that. The fact remains, the earth is in a warming trend.

BTW, apparently the latest from Ak points north is the glaciers are reforming now that sunspot activity has subsided for recent year, (s)?.....THAT is BS

just like the R12 bullcrap, never WAS a issue, but note that the rest of the world uses good old 12 and the Americans use ten bux/can 134....is Dupont happy over THAT one??? U betcha....

Certainly, a man made carcinogin is eco-friendly. I'm sorry Gene, but the head in the sand approach is wrong to me.

Well went out for nightly cruise,got a call from TimAT that we are under t-storm warning,so i turned around and headed home,just in time to see lightning moving in :ill: good thing i hurried home.

Well went out for nightly cruise,got a call from TimAT that we are under t-storm warning,so i turned around and headed home,just in time to see lightning moving in :ill: good thing i hurried home.

Nice to see that you have a radar man watching out for you:rain:

At least it's not snow:clobbered:

IT IS NOT MAN MADE....THAT IS THE POINT.....THAT is very debatable, although I did not mention that. The fact remains, the earth is in a warming trend.

BTW, apparently the latest from Ak points north is the glaciers are reforming now that sunspot activity has subsided for recent year, (s)?.....THAT is BS

Certainly, a man made carcinogin is eco-friendly. I'm sorry Gene, but the head in the sand approach is wrong to me.

Sorry Jeff, but I really burnt out and sick and tired of spending money over a bunch of alarmist crap that 99% of the time turns out UNtrue....and the glaciers up north ARE reported to be getting thicker, recently....

when ONE volcano sends more crap into the air than 100 years of industrial civilization, well something rong about this man made climate crap....

NOW no one wants to live in a coal mine or under a steel mill slag blow off, fur sure, but not any sense to getting all panicy over unproven theories, just because some nitwit like Al Gore says so.....

all I can say is that carbon offset credit crap he is pushing, is going to double/triply YOUR utility rates soon enough....

enough with the policical charlatanism, he and other push so greatly........

:tth:

Sorry Jeff, but I really burnt out and sick and tired of spending money over a bunch of alarmist crap that 99% of the time turns out UNtrue....and the glaciers up north ARE reported to be getting thicker, recently....

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/03/080317154235.htm

Nice to see that you have a radar man watching out for you:rain:

At least it's not snow:clobbered:

Since i have been home we have received 1" of rain :rain: I have to agree,way better than snow like that 6" or so we got last weekend

....and the glaciers up north ARE reported to be getting thicker, recently....

No, I think it's obvious that the problem is the thickening of the glucocorticoid soup in Florida....

http://www.nature.com/mp/journal/v6/n6/full/4000967a.html

STILL not one ounce of proof that ANY of this is MAN MADE....not one ounce....

must be Ant Artica I was thinking of.....at any rate, my statement still stands....

NO way in hell it's anything man made.....and more groups are starting to piss on Al Gore's parade on this one, ....in fact, you look at who does the funding for that liberal green weenie 'research' the outcome is predetermined because that is how they make a living.....it is simply a bullshit lie from the get go.....

:eek::smash::bomb: