HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF(big2bird )!!!!

HEY man, getting OLDER eh?? long as you stay MEAN, it's just fine....

:banghead::gurney::evil:

:bestwishes::bestwishes::bestwishes: Happy B-Day Jeff :D So, what did you get? Some new flip flops? ;)

Older.....better.....whichever....Happy Birthday..!

Sorry Bird, I couldn't get her to do a personal one so you'll have to accept this previously recorded greeting....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha3Pyt4wsGA[/ame]

Thanks fellers.
I had a new windshield installed in the 81, took in my taxes, dethatched the front lawn, aerated both lawns, re seeded both lawns, and shoveled 4 yards of compost/shit. Now, dinner and a movie. ;)

Thanks fellers.
I had a new windshield installed in the 81, took in my taxes, dethatched the front lawn, aerated both lawns, re seeded both lawns, and shoveled 4 yards of compost/shit. Now, dinner and a movie. ;)

You're boring.:zzz:

Yep. I am also installing a subpanel in Vettezukis garage Sunday. AFTER, I finish repairing sprinkers, and go to Easyasone2three's house Sat. I hope I can sleep sometime Monday.:hissyfit:

Thanks fellers.

You're boring.:zzz:

Yep. I am also installing a subpanel in Vettezukis garage Sunday. AFTER, I finish repairing sprinkers, and go to Easyasone2three's house Sat. I hope I can sleep sometime Monday.:hissyfit:

Quit crying get to WORK already.....:pprrtt::shocking::beer: