Calling clutchdust

big2bird

Charter Member, Founder Bird-Run, Cruise-In Bird-R
My god, see wants to see Cher for her birthday.:kissass: Any tips on saving $$$?(Besides don't go) I mean.

I need a package, or just tickets then a room at Sam's Town. (I have a coupon).

don't know what to tell you about discount tickets. prices are so expensive, it's too much for us to go see shows most of the time. i don't even know where cher is performing. i don't know if they're offering locals discount but if they are, i'd be happy to pick them up for you.

Ceasar's Palace is like $300/night, stay somewhere else..... MGM or Excalibur....

http://www.cheaptickets.com/App/Vie...z=61f8&r=a4&z=61f9&r=a5&lastPage=interstitial

Tickets start at $150 ... wow....

http://tickets.cheaptickets.com/resultsticket.aspx?evtid=955124

looks like you need more than a coupon.... :huh:

We stay at Sam's Town. $90 a night. I have a buy one night, stay one night coupon. We can take a taxi/shuttle to Ceasers, and avoid parking. It's a mess over there.
I'll get her the $200 seats. (If momma aint's happy,..........):kissass:

hell, if mrs 'dust wanted to see a show at $200 a ticket, i'd tell her what corner i'll pick her up at once the show is over! :suicide:

$333.00 for 2 nosebleeds. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!:crap:
At least Sam's Town was $75 for two nights.:kissass::kissass:

Nosebleed = high balcony. IE, high altitude.:quote:

At a Cher concert the nosebleed's are the best bet. Your ears bleed if you get too close.

No shit. That thing was a good production, but LOUDER than hell. At least it wasn't distorted loud. I have to admit she is HOT at 62 years old.
We also hit the Imperial Palace car collection. SWEET
Free admisiion with AAA. (Autoclub)
Pics to follow.
The Titanic Exhibit at the Luxor was well worth the $30 too.

Sounds like you & Teri had a good time :thumbs:

SHE (We) did. LOL. It was allright. She did what makes her happy, and that makes me happy.
Now, we can have that desert Bird Run the day after her REAL birthday.:lol:

That just goes to prove the old saying

"If mama ain't happy, nobody's happy"

Glad you had a good time.