double sided tape

kwplot34

Heart Attack
I need some new adhesive for some of my emblems so i can put them back on the car,everything i have found so far as in double sided tape does not look like it would hold worth a crap and is very thin on the foam. what you guys got for some good suggestions???
And,what should i use as a vapor barrier,sound deadener between the doors and door panels,there are so dang many out there to choose from.

And did you know that the side marker lamps will fit either the front or the back?? i messed that one up ooooop's i put the orange in back and the red in the front :huh: noticed that after i was already done.

I need some new adhesive for some of my emblems so i can put them back on the car,everything i have found so far as in double sided tape does not look like it would hold worth a crap and is very thin on the foam. what you guys got for some good suggestions???
And,what should i use as a vapor barrier,sound deadener between the doors and door panels,there are so dang many out there to choose from.

And did you know that the side marker lamps will fit either the front or the back?? i messed that one up ooooop's i put the orange in back and the red in the front :huh: noticed that after i was already done.

use 3m Black extra hold. Comes in Black and silver tube at Autozone.

You need one more trip to the paint store. They have 3M molding tape. Thin, and sticks like a porky pine.

For the vapor barrier, you need some plastic that's as thick as what was in there. Maybe some Vis-Queen? real thick plastic sheet- way thicker than what you built your booth out of. And you could line the inside of the doors with that reflectix stuff too.

And so what if you have red marker lights in the front. Be brave. Be different

I use RTV black for emblems, held with a piece of blue painters tape,

and yes, that painters visqueen plastic outta the roll....Lowes Despot....

:shocking:

You need one more trip to the paint store. They have 3M molding tape. Thin, and sticks like a porky pine.

For the vapor barrier, you need some plastic that's as thick as what was in there. Maybe some Vis-Queen? real thick plastic sheet- way thicker than what you built your booth out of. And you could line the inside of the doors with that reflectix stuff too.

And so what if you have red marker lights in the front. Be brave. Be different

3m molding tape thats what i am after,don't know why i did not think of the paint store :huh:
I wonder if anybody would ever notice that i put the marker lights in the wrong fenders????? wait i noticed so it would stick out like a sore thumb :clobbered:

The adhesive Rich spoke of thats what i need for my rear window trim clips.
well that answers all my questions,now all i need is some more money to buy this stuff.

I bought a pre-cut kit from Mid America. Cheap, and fit dead on. Use 3M string caulk to attach.

Never know what you may find at the paint store. I was in there this one day and there was a HOT CHICK in there :nuts: so you never know :rolleyes: