Hey Saudi

:bestwishes::gurney: Another year older, just wait till they are decades....

:harhar:

Thanks for the sentiments guys. Sorry I haven't replied sooner but my pc went down big time with a virus on Saturday evening. I still haven't managed to fix it yet but I've resurrected and old machine so I could get net access and repair my main machine.

Apart from the damn virus, I had a nice birthday. We'd spent the weekend in Bahrain and played a gig over there, which went down really well - plans are already afoot to get us back to play again. We came back here on the Friday and made Friday evening "prezzie time" as Saturday's a working day for us and I was on late shift, but damn if I didn't get some coolio prezzies (also, thanks to the sand storm on Saturday, I wasn't at work very long anyway!!). I got a new effects pedal case to put my bass effects pedals in, a new "synth" pedal, some Snapon tools and a Snapon stool with tool (beer?) holder/pouch, a cool Stingray shirt (73? 4 vertical louvers in the fender) and a No Fear PISTON ENVY shirt. Pretty damned spoilt I would say - actually, that's what Christine DID say...

I'll try and keep in touch with this old abacus until I can get the main machine working again. Later guys :thumbs:

INteresting...your b'day same as my anniversary with current wife...which is why I got her the Miata....

:)

Thanks for the sentiments guys. Sorry I haven't replied sooner but my pc went down big time with a virus on Saturday evening. I still haven't managed to fix it yet but I've resurrected and old machine so I could get net access and repair my main machine.

Apart from the damn virus, I had a nice birthday. We'd spent the weekend in Bahrain and played a gig over there, which went down really well - plans are already afoot to get us back to play again. We came back here on the Friday and made Friday evening "prezzie time" as Saturday's a working day for us and I was on late shift, but damn if I didn't get some coolio prezzies (also, thanks to the sand storm on Saturday, I wasn't at work very long anyway!!). I got a new effects pedal case to put my bass effects pedals in, a new "synth" pedal, some Snapon tools and a Snapon stool with tool (beer?) holder/pouch, a cool Stingray shirt (73? 4 vertical louvers in the fender) and a No Fear PISTON ENVY shirt. Pretty damned spoilt I would say - actually, that's what Christine DID say...

I'll try and keep in touch with this old abacus until I can get the main machine working again. Later guys :thumbs:

A likely story. It's all those naked pictures of your bride jamming it up. Just download them, and send them to me. It will solve your problem, and mine.;)