Hey Saudi Vette

kwplot34

Heart Attack
is this you Wayne???

What the hell,are those roads oiled daily over there or what,craziest dang thing i have ever seen :amazed:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrLHnIgZm_c&feature=related[/ame]

I could reply to Bird's statement, (that I find to 100% accurate, BTW) but anything I say will not be politically correct.

They do some crazy shit out here and generally have absolutely no respect for anyone else on the road. They all think they're the world's best driver and have no idea of the consequences of their actions - either their own death or impairment or someone elses. Everything is "Insh'Allah" which means "if God wills it"...

They're always in a mad hurry to go nowhere and do nothing when they get there :confused:

I could reply to Bird's statement, (that I find to 100% accurate, BTW) but anything I say will not be politically correct.

OK, I"ll say it...islam is a silly cult, trying to cope with the evident proven falsehoods of their belief.....so they strike out instead of modernize....

sort of a cave man belief system....

:thumbs::crap:

They do some crazy shit out here and generally have absolutely no respect for anyone else on the road. They all think they're the world's best driver and have no idea of the consequences of their actions - either their own death or impairment or someone elses. Everything is "Insh'Allah" which means "if God wills it"...

They're always in a mad hurry to go nowhere and do nothing when they get there :confused:

I agree that is very stupid (don't suggest anybody try this) but "HOW" are they doing that,are those roads that slick,or is the camel hide on the bottom of those sandals that tough and heat resistant,i would think those shoes would be smoking from the friction :amazed:

I agree that is very stupid (don't suggest anybody try this) but "HOW" are they doing that,are those roads that slick,or is the camel hide on the bottom of those sandals that tough and heat resistant,i would think those shoes would be smoking from the friction :amazed:
I'm not sure mate. The roads are pretty slick because it hardly ever rains. When it DOES rain, watch out - months (years??) of shit builds up on the roads then the rain water turns it to super slick crash lubricant. The road death toll out here during the "rainy" season equals the rest of the year because they don't change their driving habits at all.

But how they're doing that crazy shit, I don't know. I DO know I was wanting the moron in the back to do a nice face plant into the road...

Yea that idiot in the back doing all those weird poses,what was up with that,it would have been icing on the cake if he would have fell flat on his face

Yea that idiot in the back doing all those weird poses,what was up with that,it would have been icing on the cake if he would have fell flat on his face
The thing is, they do that sort of shit on public roads with other road users having to watch out for them. I've not seen that skating crap but I have seen them doing their "drifting" and I was abolutely stunned when I realised they were doing it deliberately! I backed right off so that I'd be no where near the scene of the accident. They are dick heads of the highest order :gurney:

I'm disappointed with everyone here. You want that guy to get hurt? You want him to feel pain? Everyone has a right to live life without pain. I thought everyone was above that here. I'm so disappointed here.

:harhar:

Well the good thing is they really do think ahead..........they already have there heads bandaged before the accident.............I guess they are smarter than you think.:lol:

Well the good thing is they really do think ahead..........they already have there heads bandaged before the accident.............I guess they are smarter than you think.:lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Too Funny Dean :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Firstly because what I'm going to say about them skaters is giong to be rude.....I've have included a link about my Uncle who was killed on 9/11 by the Moslem terrorists on flight 175 ( the second plane that hit the towers) so everyone knows why I feel the way I do about them.

Mr. Vette is correct ,they do have cavemen mentalities. Everyone else wanted to see them do a face plant.......I wanted to see them go under the wheels.

PS.
There wearing Sneaker Skates,Beths grandson has a pair

http://www.courttv.com/assault_on_america/1220_suit_ap.html

http://www.9-11heroes.us/v/Louis_Neil_Mariani.php

Last edited: