Second installment, comments?

Thanks for the comments.

Anyway, I got DUGG whatever that means.

Hey guys, just got an email. Someone liked these blogs.
http://digg.com/autos/upcoming

Go there and "digg" it. :1st:

Thanks. Shameless self promotion I know.

Nice job. But now I'm left thinking what my classification is?:confused2:

Funny thing.....people say things like "I AM NOT A LEG HUMPER"!

I can not make anyone anything. If the shoe fits, wear it. It's really funny how when people start looking at shoe choices, they get mad, AT ME!!!

I can not make anyone anything. If the shoe fits, wear it. It's really funny how when people start looking at shoe choices, they get mad, AT ME!!!

NOT worn shoes in 3 years now....sandals instead.....

no SHOE FITS.....ARTHRITIS....:gurney::rofl:

NOT worn shoes in 3 years now....sandals instead.....

no SHOE FITS.....ARTHRITIS....:gurney::rofl:

I'm jealous, not of the arthritis, but of the sandals.

Well I do really know were I fall in your list and I am happy where I am:noworry: And again great job and keep them coming!

Ray

You're a pretty good writer......I've experienced some of the personalities...now I'm trying to which category I am in:lol:

But I LIKE RC Cola! It's about my favorite cola, ever since I was 6 years old and could cash in 5 empty pop bottles at 2 cents each to pull an 8 oz. RC from the chest cooler at the corner grocery!

Another catagory you made me think of: The "Bandwidth Waster", AKA the "Hijacker"--one who hijacks threads with irrelevant BS, or perhaps the "Joker" who has smartass comments about everything but adds no real information to any given thread (hmm, would BW be my catagory?).

Keep it up,
John

Last edited:
But I LIKE RC Cola! It's about my favorite cola, ever since I was 6 years old and could cash in 5 empty pop bottles at 2 cents each to pull an 8 oz. RC from the chest cooler at the corner grocery!

Another catagory you made me think of: The "Bandwidth Waster", AKA the "Hijacker"--one who hijacks threads with irrelevant BS, or perhaps the "Joker" who has smartass comments about everything but adds no real information to any given thread (hmm, would BW be my catagory?).

Keep it up,
John

I like RC, remember when they had the METS cans? Great stuff. Completely blows away Coke AND Pepsi. No doubt.

I added the bandwidth waster in the last post. Good one.