Evenflow caliper kit

The problem would be where to drill and tap the outside half of the caliper. I don't see it doing anything for a stock caliper.

I was not sure if would help on stock caliper,saw it at Speed way and thought i would just put it out there,you never no ,sometimes you stumble on to something good,sometimes :noworry:

NEVER seen a O ring leak in a stock caliper....ever....:thumbs:

O ring pistons? They sure as hell do.

I can cause anything to fail.

Ever see a pushrod go completely through a stamped rocker? I broke a crankshaft in the suburban. yada yada

I was thinking of the O ring between the halves of the caliper, that little seal...

I have heard of pushrods through rockers, but never endured one myself...oiling problem from a clogged up pushrod , I bought a Bonneville some decades ago, when some mechanics said the crank was broken....I just laughed and gave the 500 bux for the car.....took it home and changed the flex plate.....no way in HELL that woman broke a olde tyme Pontiac crank, steel thick as my wrist...ain't freeking happening....

:bounce::quote::thumbs:

The caliper that I just pulled off my front driver side was leaking from between the halves - the mating surface wasn't good enough..... There are many potential leak points on these calipers :tomato: