Feb. 21st Dyno Day

Vettezuki

Howdy fellers. If you live in SoCal, aren't doing anything on the 21st (this coming Saturday) and are curious to know what your baby puts down to the ground, why not come on out to our dyno day. It's open model, with lots of different cars, but there will be at least a few Vettes, including my LSx powered C3, which I think is oddly a little down on power, so I'm going to check it empirically.

Click here for more info. Oh yeah, $45 for three pulls.

Howdy fellers. If you live in SoCal, aren't doing anything on the 21st (this coming Saturday) and are curious to know what your baby puts down to the ground, why not come on out to our dyno day. It's open model, with lots of different cars, but there will be at least a few Vettes, including my LSx powered C3, which I think is oddly a little down on power, so I'm going to check it empirically.

Well, here is the problem. Corvettes are powered by Chevy engines. You know Chevys don't make any power.:bump:

Well, here is the problem. Corvettes are powered by Chevy engines. You know Chevys don't make any power.:bump:

Please, someone pull this guys head out of his azz.:bump:

I think it's just yours. :stirpot: