CF is having Kool_Aid withdrawals

Douglas Mariani

I feel bad for the ones who really wanted to learn something. I posted a reply this morning on the tread if people wanted good honest advice without trying to be sold something the way forums were first intended for that all the "old school" techs were on Ved Mods. I just looked now (3pm PCT) and its gone.

of course it`s gone...whats that line from the Jack Nicholson movie?..."you can`t handle the truth"....well they obviously know they backed the wrong horse (or sheep in this case)...and don`t want to deal with the truth....db is a liar, a thief and a cheat...it just took them two and a half years to look past all his stars, posts and bullshit to see reality.

I feel bad for the ones who really wanted to learn something. I posted a reply this morning on the tread if people wanted good honest advice without trying to be sold something the way forums were first intended for that all the "old school" techs were on Ved Mods. I just looked now (3pm PCT) and its gone.

of course it`s gone...whats that line from the Jack Nicholson movie?..."you can`t handle the truth"....well they obviously know they backed the wrong horse (or sheep in this case)...and don`t want to deal with the truth....db is a liar, a thief and a cheat...it just took them two and a half years to look past all his stars, posts and bullshit to see reality.

Get off the fence man, stop being so evasive, tell us what you REALLY mean.

DB is no longer a member on the forum. The mods
have a tough enough job on the forum without being
questioned about particular issues. If you follow
the rules then you have nothing to worry about. Our
hope is that no one gets banned so we can all enjoy
the corvette hobby and share ideas and friendships.
Serious decisions about a persons membership are
well thought out with fairness I can assure you. There
are no kneejerk reactions.

That is from the last entry on DB, before he locked. Yea right, no knee jerk reaction, what a load of dirty diaper that is. :crap: