Tell me what you think

http://www.vetteblock.com/profiles/blogs/enthusiasts-and-the-internet

Comments? This is a starting point to get into more detail later.

I think it's a damn good post....brought back lotsa memories, even though you are 15 years behind the times.....:lol:

and so the years, dated changed but the similarity of circumstances is strikingly similar.....

THE folks I want to hear from are guys like TT, VTwin, anyone overseas....Saudi for example....with ALL the cars on the road.....why VETTEs??

:friends:

I think it's a damn good post....brought back lotsa memories, even though you are 15 years behind the times.....:lol:

and so the years, dated changed but the similarity of circumstances is strikingly similar.....

THE folks I want to hear from are guys like TT, VTwin, anyone overseas....Saudi for example....with ALL the cars on the road.....why VETTEs??

Thanks.

This is supposed to be an ongoing series with weekly/bi weekly topics related to the more general introduction I posted today.

When they asked me to do this, I had to pick a topic I believed in to keep myself interested, so there it is.

Did you scroll and read all the way to the end? Just wondering. I'm trying to set the stage to get into more depth on the pitfalls of internet advice.

Thanks.

This is supposed to be an ongoing series with weekly/bi weekly topics related to the more general introduction I posted today.

When they asked me to do this, I had to pick a topic I believed in to keep myself interested, so there it is.

Did you scroll and read all the way to the end? Just wondering. I'm trying to set the stage to get into more depth on the pitfalls of internet advice.

I read all of what you said, and then about 1/2 dzn comments....

I might should chime in with my history and feelings on the matter....but to do it here or there, I dunno, not really so sure anyone really cares, anyway....

:confused::clobbered:

I read all of what you said, and then about 1/2 dzn comments....

I might should chime in with my history and feelings on the matter....but to do it here or there, I dunno, not really so sure anyone really cares, anyway....

:confused::clobbered:

I'll have to go look. Comment there I guess. Be interesting if I can get some discussions started. I don't know if anyone really cares, at that point I'll just get bored and stop.

Last edited:
Many years ago I did a monthly car-care column for a local Austin rag....was pretty cool for a while. The challenge is to keep the audiences attention. This means about 200-250 words. Then finding topics of interest every month is not easy. I had to keep reminding myself not to talk about myself, but to focus on the topic. Good luck.:beer:

Many years ago I did a monthly car-care column for a local Austin rag....was pretty cool for a while. The challenge is to keep the audiences attention. This means about 200-250 words. Then finding topics of interest every month is not easy. I had to keep reminding myself not to talk about myself, but to focus on the topic. Good luck.:beer:

The guys at Vette Block asked just the opposite, asked me to give "personal stories"....Anyway, no one is paying me so I'll do it as long as I find it cathartic. There's plenty of topics, I did this one as a baseline to launch into the topics which extend off this basis. What follows should not be so personal. All I wanted to do here was lay some foundation for the comments yet to come. I just don't know what that is yet.

I've written for industry rags a few years ago, this is the first time on car stuff. It amuses me for now, I'm not taking it all that serious.

Last edited: