Dropsies....

mrvette

Phantom of the Opera
Jsup made a comment in the guitar thread about hard or impossible to play anymore, due to arthritic problems in his fingers....

which I sympathize with due to same problems in my hands/fingers which started BIG tyme with me about age 40.....

you all have problems working on shit anymore??...I drop at least one out of any group of fasteners....:hissyfit::gurney: spend more time just fetching shit than getting anything DONE.....:blush:

curious how many of you all in the same boat....

:drink:

42 this month and no problems here - no history of arthritis in my family so hopefully I'll be ok. I'm still a monkey wrench at work, always working on something around the house and I play bass in a band.

My ex father-in-law's hands are riddled with arthritis so I guess there's a chance my kids will get it...

Yep... left shoulder. It's either arthritis or "frozen shoulder syndrome" (Adhesive Capsulitis ).

No pain in the normal "arm-down" position. But at certain lift angles, it becomes STABBING pain.

Makes working under the car, even changing oil, difficult...

Gettin' older (58), but still lovin' the Vette!:bounce:

My problem stems from a car accident. I had a pin put in my finger for 8 weeks to hold it in place while it healed. THey cut a "V" in my finger from the middle knuckle down, moved the bones around, and re attached the ligiments in a different position.

My biggest problems right now is two fold:

1. I can't hold small items like change, screws, stuff like that in my left hand
2. I can't put it in my pocked in jeans

Real PIA.

Physical Therapy has done well to get it moving so far, but not enough. Hoping the guitar will help with PT.