WTB: modded C3

ToniH

Car found and search is over, thanks for all! New owner of a '70 BB :)

Chrome bumpers prefferred but can reconsider if presented with very nice specimen of newer kind.

If your numbers match forget it. More cool tech mods and repairs done the better. ;)

Offer it to me by PM

PS.

Not cool...................................Cool

Got it? ;)

Last edited:
I don't suspect you interested in that my car is partly sanded down for a repaint and so FAR from being done....

but, the one thing is....the wheels up are done, needs a convertible top and paint/sand/primer/etc...nothing gross....

you can see the car on the below site, mixed in there in a couple albums...

obviously never considered the possiblility of selling, but maybe.....

:gurney:

I don't suspect you interested in that my car is partly sanded down for a repaint and so FAR from being done....

but, the one thing is....the wheels up are done, needs a convertible top and paint/sand/primer/etc...nothing gross....

You'll let it go for under 17k?

You'll let it go for under 17k?

Not much under, but it needs paint, body work underway, this way the fellow can decide his own colors, needs convertible top, but I not tooooo concerned here in Florida anyway...top down 95% of the time....

but the thought had crossed my mind of a C5.....

:drink:

Replied to your PM but I'll say it out loud too: my C4 in in pieces (3rd year) and I am getting withdrawal syndrome without a Vette. But I cannot take more projects as I have too way many already. So, I am looking for a car that needs no work at all (or absolute minimum).

Thanks anyway. :)