Fyi

That's a mechanical injector, not electronic fuel injection.

Similar to these: (left is a 2,9" crower BBC injector, the other one is obviously a small block crower one, the thing on the ground is a mechanical injection crossram, a GM prototype manifold and on the right, half in the pic is a stack EFI system)

2493800b4b5a76.jpg

Aaahhh, my bad. But they look so cool.

Hey that table look familiar, IKEA!!

IKEA and Danish Modern style, hand in hand on style here in the states...

about 40 years ago....probably have some stuff left over from that era myself....

want any???

:nuts:

Don't have a big block (empty) yet to put the injector on, not gonna put it on one of my glass tables so the cheap IKEA thing has to do.

Hhahhaaha, I think stacks looks so cool, but to be honest I should not start another project before I finish the big one. Does it bring anything besides looks? Would it fit under a l88 hood. STOP!! Don't get me started, . . . . . must finish and drive the Vette first . . . . BUT I happen to have an empty BB block hanging around the work shop. . . . focus, finish the vette. Ohhh choices choices

Yes, unrivaled throttle response amongst other things, individual tune-able runner lengths to compensate for differences in intake runner lengths and port shapes...and so on
That's the reason why you see those old caliope setups, heads back then had drastically different flow characteristics between the longer and shorter runners (BBC heads) and they used long and short stacks. Nowadays with modern heads, equal length stacks are used most often.

That big ass 2.9" crower injector won't fit under any hood, yeah maybe a 10"cowl hood LOL

That empty block, is it a good core or a wrecked block?