So, what brand of wax do you guys use?

C'mon now Bird, everyone knows wax is what the girls use to get rid of hair they don't want.

Let's start the ultimate Zaino vs. the rest flame war... Oh... Such thing already excists... It's the C5 General Section over on CF.com... :lol:

I'll win. I haven't waxed a car in 30 years or more. I won many trophies as a kid without ANY wax.:eek:

Dam straight I do :) first some
105scottwax.gif
then some
welder.gif

Wax on :waxer: Wax off :waxer:

Never had a reason to use just a wax on my vettes....the paint/bodies were pretty bad. But when I did, it was turtle wax paste that had color tint in it. Was pretty good at hiding some issues. The rides actually looked better covered in wax than they did without it:lol:

With the DD's, I just use whatever combo wash/wax in a bottle is available...if I wash them. Most of the time I'll just run them through a carwash. Yea, I'm lazy when it comes to the DD's....but why spend/waste any time hand waxing a ford expedition?

With the DD's, I just use whatever combo wash/wax in a bottle is available...if I wash them. Most of the time I'll just run them through a carwash. Yea, I'm lazy when it comes to the DD's....but why spend/waste any time hand waxing a ford expedition?

I usually use a good paint sealer every few months and then after every washing is use quick detailer on my (daddy's) DD

This thread is pretty wild!

Zaino AIO and Clearseal.

Any detailers out there?

(I know, I know... WHAT'S A DETAILER?) haha...