ebay/pay-pal $$ question

redvetracr

so lets say you want to sell something on ebay, you have a pay-pal account linking to your credit card ONLY (not your checking account)...how do you ever get your money from pay-pal?? Or how about this question?...you want to sell something but are terrified of being scammed out of your part and your money now that ebay no longer allows "paper payments"...whats a guy to do?? I have had my fill of selling parts to people who don`t have a clue of what they are doing and somehow think that I am either Walmart or that by giving me a negative feedback it will absolve them from not asking questions or from not reading the description, or those who hit the "buy it now" button and then get buyers remorse leaving me with the pleasure of having to pay a listing fee, after jumping through a hoop or two to get my final value fee refunded...ebay appears to be the only game in town... unless someone knows something I don`t know...I`m all ears gang.

You can withdraw the money but I have never done so I don't know the details. I hardly ever have credit in my paypal account :D

You can withdraw the money but I have never done so I don't know the details. I hardly ever have credit in my paypal account :D
I agree. Hit the "request money" tab. I think you can request a check or for it to be deposited into your account on file

so lets say you want to sell something on ebay, you have a pay-pal account linking to your credit card ONLY (not your checking account)...how do you ever get your money from pay-pal?? Or how about this question?...you want to sell something but are terrified of being scammed out of your part and your money now that ebay no longer allows "paper payments"...whats a guy to do??

Is Paypal the only payment method on Ebay now?

There is a withdraw tab to get money for items sold. Yes the seller pays PayPal 3% I think. Money can be sent by check, or put directly into your checking account. The money will stay in the PayPal account until you remove it by selecting withdraw funds.

Set up a separate checking account for Paypal. Keep little or no money in it.
Apparantly some peoples' bank accounts have been abused by Paypal in the past over disputes.