Brake line Tee fittings source

The Artist formerly known as Turbo84
Clinging to my guns and religion in KCMO.
I'm plumbing up the brake system, but there's a couple items I haven't found at a parts store yet. Near the trailing arm bolt areas there's a Tee and a 90* fitting (on the stock C3 system), but they've got slots in them so that they can be "fastened" to the frame tab with one of those U-shaped locks. Where can I find some new versions of these things? (I don't have an old system to take apart to recycle these things.) Suggestions or sources?

thanks,
Mike

I bought a spool of 3/16 tubing from Summit Racing, and found the fittings at Volunteer Vette Products ($17 for the LR fitting, $9 for the RR). They seemed to have the best prices.

Most vendors have these fittings, almost $30 for two fittings is ridiculous but you saved so much on the tubing - overall you probably get it done for half of what the brake line kits sell for. :1st:

Front brake hardline to AN adapter

I think I've got most of the brake plumbing parts figured out now, except one. I'm going to run some AN-3 lines from the calipers, but on the front I need an adaptor to go from the 3/16 hardline on the frame to the caliper AN hose. This adaptor needs to be something that will fasten to the brakeline tab welded to the frame. I've seen some 3/16 to AN adaptors, but I'm not seeing anything that would solidly bolt/attach to the tabs. Any help or suggestions? Pictures are appreciated.

Thanks.
Mike

Could you use the stock adapter, mount that to the hose and frame, use a short piece of the stock brake line with the fitting and flare and then install a AN coupler in the hardline to adapt to your new hardline ???

Try Amazonhose here in Orlando, I'm driving over there today to get some 6AN to 1/4" NPT ellbows.... I talked to them yesterday and they seem to know what they're talking about....

Could you use the stock adapter, mount that to the hose and frame, use a short piece of the stock brake line with the fitting and flare and then install a AN coupler in the hardline to adapt to your new hardline ???

Try Amazonhose here in Orlando, I'm driving over there today to get some 6AN to 1/4" NPT ellbows.... I talked to them yesterday and they seem to know what they're talking about....

Not sure I follow you on the first part, but I have heard some guys recommend the Amazonhose place. I'll have to mapquest them and find out where they're at.

Thanks!

The stock C3 adapter (the part that mounts to the tab that is welded to the frame) is part of the hose.... fuggetabout it, I had a brainfart and thought there was a thread on both sides of this adapter...

Amazonhose is on Princeton, right at the intersection of OBT and Princeton.... very close to I4.... not the best part of Orlando :sweat: