Ouch

mdbelanger

Almost broke my 3rd.....member
Finally home from the hostipal.

Last week walking back and forth on floor joist carring 1 inch plywood sheets I slipped. Broke the pelvic bone above he noodle.

Thankfully it was around 5 degrees out and the jewels were tucked up where is was warm.

The bastards didn't have to shave me thou, the ichyness hurts the most. :crutches::crutches:

Michael.

Finally home from the hostipal.

Last week walking back and forth on floor joist carring 1 inch plywood sheets I slipped. Broke the pelvic bone above he noodle.

Thankfully it was around 5 degrees out and the jewels were tucked up where is was warm.

The bastards didn't have to shave me thou, the ichyness hurts the most. :crutches::crutches:

Michael.

OH man, that brings back bad mammories....I did nearly the same thing, off a joist on the 2nd floor ceiling fell through the joists sideways, taking out a ~18" sq piece of sheetrock in the bedroom below, and the ONLY thing that stopped me from being killed was my plumber's brand NEW copper 3/4 pipes he was finishing up, bathroom tear out/remodeling....my head would have hit a oak dresser directly below....I tell my helper to clean up that bedroom absolutely tidy right, about a hour later the owner gets home, walks up for the afternoom inspection, sees the damage on the way up, first words really calm, as we were all 4 of us sweating the reaction....he says, 'presumably you will fix that'......I replied....'obviously' as I was still hurting quite a bit....tossed a hundred on the painter/paper hanger and said, fix it....he did too, perfect job...never know....love it...cheeep recovery from THAT one, :1st: ever since then, I KNOW I"m no woosie cat....

:bonkers::flash:

Too bad you didn't have a video camera running. :amused:

Ill send ya a Vid of me unsrewing that cap on the tube they shoved in my member so that I can pee. :rofl::rofl:I think the nurse rooled it in sand before sending it home.

I like your new title.

Thank you Thank you.

Michael.

Think I'll abuse my pain pills and morf. pump today.:shocking::shocking::yahoo::yahoo:

Last edited:
Too bad you didn't have a video camera running. :amused:

Ill send ya a Vid of me unsrewing that cap on the tube they shoved in my member so that I can pee. :rofl::rofl:I think the nurse rooled it in sand before sending it home.

I like your new title.

Thank you Thank you.

Michael.

Think I'll abuse my pain pills and morf. pump today.:shocking::shocking::yahoo::yahoo:

OR a bottle of Crown, cheeper.....take care man, pains like that are NO fun to even remember on this end....:shocking::goodnight: