For Kevin/Redneck DUI on a lawnmower

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I hate it when i get tasered while riding my mower to the oyster shack:shocking: while i do not think i ever crapped my pants :crap: i might have pissed myself once or twice :amused:

But what i really want to know is,why do you always think of me when you see these video's :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I hate it when i get tasered while riding my mower to the oyster shack:shocking: while i do not think i ever crapped my pants :crap: i might have pissed myself once or twice :amused:

But what i really want to know is,why do you always think of me when you see these video's :D

:devil:There all so jealous :pprrtt:

As long as you know your rights...you're all good:thumbs:

So... Is that the ride you use on your dates?....:nuts:

As long as you know your rights...you're all good:thumbs:

I know my rights,and i was not doing anything wrong,show me the law that says i cannot mow the road and drink at the same time :drink:

So... Is that the ride you use on your dates?....:nuts:

Na i use the John Deere for dates :wink:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: No Comment!

more steve

There are a couple more of the steve comedy bit videos on the marcryan.com site. Pretty funny.

Phil