Way off topic

kwplot34

Heart Attack
I went out last night on a date for the first time in little over 3 years,and DAMM do i have a hang over woke up on my sofa around noon today. I think i had good time,i think she did too,she wants to go out again.

:gurney:

See what i mean i even posted it int he wrong section

somebody move it too off topic please.

Last edited:
Hey Kevin....

Congrats on the first date in several years!

BTW, you didn't get married or anything did you?!!! Or do you remember? :lol::lol::lol:

Hey Kevin....

Congrats on the first date in several years!

BTW, you didn't get married or anything did you?!!! Or do you remember? :lol::lol::lol:

NO i am pretty positive of that,i am still a single guy today. I am in no rush to throw my hat back into the ring.

You woke up on your own sofa ?? That's where you wake up after coming home drunk at 3AM..... after a date one would expect to wake up at her place and not necessarily on a sofa..... :lol::lol:

You woke up on your own sofa ?? That's where you wake up after coming home drunk at 3AM..... after a date one would expect to wake up at her place and not necessarily on a sofa..... :lol::lol:

NO NO NO you sleep with them and they want you to marry them, and i am not ready to go down that road again.

Need the name of a good florist:D

Does that help with hang overs :sick:

Not yet maybe later,lets see how this goes first,she has to pass an interview with my family,estate attorney, and my house keeper first. then we will go from there,if she does not run away screaming :crap:

.....lets see how this goes first,she has to pass an interview with my family,estate attorney, and my house keeper first. then we will go from there,if she does not run away screaming :crap:

Not to mention interviews with the dogs, the tractor, the car, & the shop---you haven't given her a key to the garage yet have you? (Although it may be a good sign if after the next date she asks if she can keep her own parts cleaning brush by the solvent tank...)

.....lets see how this goes first,she has to pass an interview with my family,estate attorney, and my house keeper first. then we will go from there,if she does not run away screaming :crap:

Not to mention interviews with the dogs, the tractor, the car, & the shop---you haven't given her a key to the garage yet have you? (Although it may be a good sign if after the next date she asks if she can keep her own parts cleaning brush by the solvent tank...)

:rofl: Yes i probably should get a pic of her sitting in the vette to make sure she looks good while riding in it,no keys to garage or my tractors maybe later,she has to pass all the interviews first,my bird dog he is so old now he dont care, rub his ears and you are his buddy.
Do i have to share my parts cleaning tank?????? :crap:

:rofl: Yes i probably should get a pic of her sitting in the vette to make sure she looks good while riding in it,no keys to garage or my tractors maybe later,she has to pass all the interviews first,my bird dog he is so old now he dont care, rub his ears and you are his buddy.
No, get a pic of her squatting beside the Vette with some 400 wet & dry in her hand and see if she looks good rubbing it back!

Oh, a good cure for a hangover is 2 x Ibuprofen 600 and 100 micrograms of (my wife's) thyroxene! Works like a charm :thumbs::thumbs:

No, get a pic of her squatting beside the Vette with some 400 wet & dry in her hand and see if she looks good rubbing it back!

Oh, a good cure for a hangover is 2 x Ibuprofen 600 and 100 micrograms of (my wife's) thyroxene! Works like a charm :thumbs::thumbs:

YEA now theres an idea,a pic of her rubbing down my vette in a bikini :yahoo: i like your thinking Wayne.

I have been all over that Ibuprofen all day and night :quote:

Not yet,i will have to work on that,my guess is she would say NO since it is only 20* around here for the high,but if take her out drinking again anythings possible i guess.

Not yet,i will have to work on that,my guess is she would say NO since it is only 20* around here for the high,but if take her out drinking again anythings possible i guess.

Second date......um......would you mind taking a picture in your bikini in front of my vette so that I can post it on the internet for my buddies.......

Hummmm.....that should go over quite well.............:gurney:

YEA now theres an idea,a pic of her rubbing down my vette in a bikini :yahoo: i like your thinking Wayne.

I have been all over that Ibuprofen all day and night :quote:

Well! First, did your account for all your door keys, car keys, hot wire's for the tractor and lawn mower? Did you find her suit case in the closet? Do you still have both arms? Is she high maint or just a common slut? Use the 'Ten Percent Test!