Wii Boxing... What a workout!!!

Luster

Compulsively Anal
I'm 58 years old... therefore, by definition, I hate video games. It's just a fact.

My 4 sons went together and bought Pam and I a Wii game console for Christmas....

To be honest, it's taken me a month to get around to setting it up.....

The bowling is fun and enjoyable, the tennis is faster paced, the baseball is pretty good......................

BUT, THE BOXING IS GREAT!!!!!!!

You have a controller in each hand and you are actually PUNCHING at another boxer on the TV screen...

With the 65" Widescreen, you are freakin' there!

Goodbye treadmill, hello BOXING!

After 20 minutes of boxing my shirt was completely drenched!

Highly recommended.........:nuts::nuts::nuts:

I don't quite seem to be getting that same workout doing GOW2 on the Xbox...wonder what gives :D

Better hold onto that controller, wouldn't want it to fly through your screen :D

I did that boxing on the WII with my teenage sons...they kicked my arse, but it was pretty fun.

Now you need to get your wife to do the boxing with you ...see if she can whoop your arse:crutches::D

I don't quite seem to be getting that same workout doing GOW2 on the Xbox...wonder what gives :D

Better hold onto that controller, wouldn't want it to fly through your screen :D
Thats an understatement! I had a neighbor kid who kept getting closer and closer to the screen as he was boxing. Had to keep backing him up. But watch this guy who was bowling! Damn! USE THE WRIST STRAP!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrrvkPo7TZ4[/ame]

But watch this guy who was bowling! Damn! USE THE WRIST STRAP!

Was he saying "Mama, Mama?!"?

I don't think Mama can help him with this one!!!:nuts:

I'm not sure but did you notice him rattling the tv...like it was gonna fix it?:gurney::banghead: I hope the TV wasn't as new as the WII

I'm not sure but did you notice him rattling the tv...like it was gonna fix it?:gurney::banghead:

I thought he was going to stick his HAND in there!!!! Probably just several thousand volts stored in there, no big deal!!!!:yahoo::bonkers:

We borrowed a Wii from a friend a few months ago to see if our son would like it. If he did, we planned to get him his own for Christmas.

Ha, what a laugh. We all had fun with the damn thing and of course, the sore aching muscles the next day. Needless to say, we bought one for Christmas.

I'm 41 and grew up with video games taking over from pinball machines so I still quite like video games or computer games etc but the Wii is great for the family to play something together or just the adults, just the kids etc... Damn good fun :thumbs: