Twin Turbo Supporting $$$$

mdbelanger

Almost broke my 3rd.....member
When will you offer "Supporting Member $$$"?? Of any of the forums that I have joined this is the only one that I would be HONOURED to assist. I assume you have an operating cost for server and band-with.

I followed, I learn, no bullshit, down to earth, morals are the highest.

Michael.

When will you offer "Supporting Member $$$"?? Of any of the forums that I have joined this is the only one that I would be HONOURED to assist. I assume you have an operating cost for server and band-with.

I followed, I learn, no bullshit, down to earth, morals are the highest.

Michael.

Michael, Thanks for the kind words.

It's always good to know that people appreciate your effort.

VetteMOD is 2 months away from it's 1st year online. This time last year we were kicking ideas around about a website. At the time we decided to give it a year and see if VM would be a success. However, unlike other forums, we had to define what success means. Is a forum successful because it makes money?

Our "success criteria" for VM is very much the things you have mentioned. Our biggest indicator of success, member participation, is off the charts for a web forum. I'll take that as a sign that people like what they see. AND, let's not forget that "what people see" is the collective thoughts and ideas of VM members. You guys have built this forum one post at a time, we just supply the paper :drink:

To get back to your "Supporting Member" idea. Maybe we will look at that in the next couple of months (after our first year).

Thanks, Larry

Sheeew!!!! I thought my Platinum stars were going to cost my nest egg for a second.:sweat:

Sheeew!!!! I thought my Platinum stars were going to cost my nest egg for a second.:sweat:

Your reply leads me to believe you haven't received it yet but there's a pretty hefty bill destined for your door mat on it's way, platinum stars cost more than just BSíng around a bit here :)

I donated 10,000 dollars to get my stars

It got lost in the mail though

Last edited:
Yeh about the ONLY stars I ever got was from beating my head of a brick wall....where IS that smiley??

:hissyfit::banghead::gurney:

OH, there he is.....

:crutches:

Count me in to contribute some $$ :thumbs:

Yeh, there you go, he making the BIG bux....over there in sandland working on cool machinery.....

not a bad gig, if you can get it.....:D:rofl::yahoo:
Ha! I wish, jellyfish :lol:
BIG bux, hmmm.... let's say a little better than average. Cool machinery?? Gene, I'm working on the British Tornado aircraft - as far as machinery goes, it's old, overly complicated and about as cool as a punch in the face :lol:

Yeh, there you go, he making the BIG bux....over there in sandland working on cool machinery.....

BIG bux, hmmm.... let's say a little better than average. Cool machinery?? Gene, I'm working on the British Tornado aircraft - as far as machinery goes, it's old, overly complicated and about as cool as a punch in the face :lol:

Thats not cool :crap:

STILL light years and better made than anything I stuck with in the consumer side of life....

not to mention more interesting.....:flash::bonkers::crylol: