Dart Pro1

gkz

Got 'em yesterday. I initially ordered a set of Edelbrock RPM, but when they arrived, I didn't see anything spectacular about the combustion chamber (Jegs catalog claims dual quench); so I sent them back and ordered these. Although not cnc, its a great looking cc--The spark plug can't get much higher. BTW, their customer service is great--quick detailed responses. Even the packaging (staples everywhere) is great.

headtop.jpg
intakeport.jpg
exhports.jpg
combustionchamber.jpg
headpkging.jpg

so you ordered a set of Edelbrock RPM and they sent these instead? i think you came out on the winning end.

na, he orderd the RPMs first but wasn't impressed. returned them and ordered the darts.
if it works out for you, :thumbs:. personally, i'm planning on ordering the performers for my car. but i'm just running a nice street combination.

Sorry you weren't happy with the Edlebrocks but I'm glad you have a product you like.

It's hard to tell how any one head will play nice with any conbination, lots of opinions. Nice to see you read all the information and came to YOUR decision not the one someone pushed you into.

Jsup, what are you trying to say? we all know he's a traitor since he didn't get the AFRs, because we all know you just can't make any power unless you're running AFRs. 'cause AFRs are the chit! and everything else is crap. :kissass:

Jsup, what are you trying to say? we all know he's a traitor since he didn't get the AFRs, because we all know you just can't make any power unless you're running AFRs. 'cause AFRs are the chit! and everything else is crap. :kissass:

Even if that were all true, I would not buy anything from a company that rigs tests and publishes them as fact, and fakes dyno sheets.

The big benefit of the AFR heads is the huge valves.

You would be suprised how much a 2.02" valve can choke even a 350 at reasonable camshaft lifts.