Whats up with CF?

cajos1968

Whats up with CF, it is unreachable??

Address Not Found

Firefox can't find the server at www.corvetteforum.com.
The browser could not find the host server for the provided address.

* Did you make a mistake when typing the domain? (e.g. "ww.mozilla.org" instead of "www.mozilla.org")
* Are you certain this domain address exists? Its registration may have expired.
* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check your network connection and DNS server settings.
* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.​

the golden boy must be back..... the site can't handle the flood of new posts...

maybe a server self defense mechanism..... it shut itself down in anticipation of "the return"....

:rofl::rofl:

Hahahahaha,

This shit goes deep with you guys. I knew the story behind TT and he who shall be nameless, didn't know there where more. We should get Dr. Phil in, enough material for a whole season ;-)

Anyway it's still down with no message, must be serious.

Hahahahaha,

This shit goes deep with you guys. I knew the story behind TT and he who shall be nameless, didn't know there where more. We should get Dr. Phil in, enough material for a whole season ;-)

We should get Dr. Sam Vaknin for him who shall be nameless. :friends:

?? who's that ??

It seems they have lost their DNS (WWW Address to IP number translation) entry world wide. Someone must have made a typo. Takes to my recollection 24hours to restore/re-enter.

I just came back from CF, it's there.

But dammit I've visited that place more times in the last few days than in the last year. He's back and working hard to make up for lost time. But that's enough wasted life energy for me, I have real shit to do.....:bonkers:

Hahahahaha,

1245 now, been working for me since 10am or so today....I been in OT though....woman with electrical problems.....

some idiot had her about to open the main feed cover to her outdoor underground fed panel and breakers beside it.....pulled that one out ok.....

:mad:

Not from this side of the pond!! Or am I the only one? Maybe I'm blocked ;-), that's a status symbol over here isn't it ;-)

Nah, some wire took a powder, the site will come up for you indicating your banned status or something like that, you can still view, by wiping out the cookies from your machine, that way the your machine will not attempt to automatically log in.....and you can read...but that's all.....

will not come back 'site unfound' or whatever....404 is a good old one....

:D

This is worse DNS can't find the IP address!!! I tried several DNS servers. This is not a 404.

I just did a search on " corvetteforum banned ", 14900 results, not all are former users but there are many. haahahahahahah. USA Land of the free home of the brave, well not according to the CF-Mods apparently, ;-)

works fine here. This week I had a same problem reaching this site. Also a DNS issue. Maybe there's something going on with a couple of DNS' somewhere and depending on your connection you either use those or not.