So how's YOUR weather?

big2bird

Charter Member, Founder Bird-Run, Cruise-In Bird-R
It was 90* here today. 20* over normal. Meanwhile, I hear you guys near the great lakes are hammered with double digits below zero. That blows.,:flash:

Wow...90 in January!

It was cold and rainy here over the holidays....now it's just cold. Got down to about 29f last night. Getting up to about 45 during the day.

My brother is in Chgo...sucks there. My sister lives in Wisconsin...even worse.

-16 today, the good news is it warmed to -4 now

I was up there, my joints would be locked solid....

going down to 25f for hard freeze here the next 2-3 nights....lovely...

goes much lower and I have to drop the water outta the house...just for safety....

much less heat pumps come on with emergency strip heat, which in MY case only work in the defrost mode so I don't have to freeze the house again just to defrost the coils outside.....

:flash:

It's even cool over here nights it is getting down to 70* and day time highs only 82* if it gets any colder I will have to close some windows in the house.:sweat:

Last edited:
Don't know what the temp is but, I couldn't get the dogs to go out. Found one under the covers. Do dog hibernate?

Winter absolutely SUCKS! Every year I despise it more!!!

It's 40 here this morning... tomorrow morning it's supposed to be -5. Then by next Wednesday they're forecasting 70!!!

Can't wait til April when I can start cruzin' and detailin' again!!!:yahoo:

i don't mind the cold as much as the ice. It rained last night then froze up.
We can't get out to the hot tub because of the ice.

i went to Jify Lube and got 5w30 in both cars. They won't start with anything heavier.

I'm in Atlanta- someplace in the low 50's during the day.

Tim,

You better bundle up. I'm just south of you, and they are forcasting a high of 39 for Friday. A low of 8 degrees Friday night. Hope you brought some warm clothes with you.

i don't mind the cold as much as the ice. It rained last night then froze up.
We can't get out to the hot tub because of the ice.

i went to Jify Lube and got 5w30 in both cars. They won't start with anything heavier.

Gawd, does THAT bring back nitemares.....

got stuck with some heavy oil in my '61 race clearanced Pontiac....had a problem with ZERO blowing in one night, went NOwhere for some 3 days....

friggin winter....

:mad::hunter:

The forecast for today is cold,tonight even colder,the long range forecast is DAMM cold with intermittent periods of ball freezing cold.
This has been your daily weather update.

5 below now, will get colder by morning. I am having a problem now with this cold weather due to eating so much mercury ladden fish that I get shorter in this cold shit. All my closes are baggy and the winky trutles.:cry::cry:

Frustrater,,,,,MrVette I need some of em blue pills!!!!!!!!:rofl:

Michael.

5 below now, will get colder by morning. I am having a problem now with this cold weather due to eating so much mercury ladden fish that I get shorter in this cold shit. All my closes are baggy and the winky trutles.:cry::cry:

Frustrater,,,,,MrVette I need some of em blue pills!!!!!!!!:rofl:

Michael.

I gots two blu pills, one keeps it prostrate, the other keeps it UP, which on you need???

:bonkers::yahoo:

(Better Living Through Chemistry)......

mid-70s all week - lows in the mid 40s. Should be good weather for my annual Barret Jackson troll this Friday.