frustrating

clutchdust

Millionaire Playboy
placed an order with jegs at 11am on wednesday for some parts, some of which i need to fix that boat anchor holley. i figured if i ordered that early, i'd stand a good chance of getting by friday. the operator told me expected delivery was for saturday. now, at 8:30, no parts. poor car has been down for a couple months now because of that POS.
at least i don't have to rely on the car so it's not a huge deal. i just really was looking forward to getting it running this weekend.

That's surprising- I've never had a delivery time over 2 days from them. I got a tach cable for the 74 from Paragon- ordered the 30th and got it the 5th- even the holiday weekend didn't slow it down much. Gotta' be something hosed in Jeg's system someplace.

That's surprising- I've never had a delivery time over 2 days from them. I got a tach cable for the 74 from Paragon- ordered the 30th and got it the 5th- even the holiday weekend didn't slow it down much. Gotta' be something hosed in Jeg's system someplace.

Same with Summit. I have ordered stuff online at night, and recieved it next day.:yahoo:

I quit shopping with Jegs, last time I ordered in Dec and the intl. department really screwed up the order (a woman did, she was constantly on holiday/sick leave or what not with my order in her office or so they claimed) I had it complete sometime in MARCH!!!!!!!!!!!