What the heck

kwplot34

Heart Attack
It's kinda long but watch it. And you will say

WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!!!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bgGX9I9Lg0&feature=related[/ame]

LOL Germans :D You'll have to know the story behind it. 'There's a TV program where a farmer is looking for a woman. Those 2 found each other, both are into S&M and live in that dump. So, the crew from another program, a sort of house make over, decided to revamp their shack and turned it into this LOL

LOL Germans :D You'll have to know the story behind it. 'There's a TV program where a farmer is looking for a woman. Those 2 found each other, both are into S&M and live in that dump. So, the crew from another program, a sort of house make over, decided to revamp their shack and turned it into this LOL

HEHE>....me and some other friends used to make BDSM heavy duty gear....

St. Catherines' Wheels, St. Andrews Crosses....suspended cages, regular cages, wall mounted and free standing everything, Leather Lee did the leather work,
Lacing tables, suspension stuff for some chick to be hung a certain way and some guy with a bullwhip did a show with her....

then there was our Guilliotine, then the 'family entertainment center'.....

if it was steel or wood, we did it....anything....

One guy wound up dead over it, not OUR crew, but one of the niteclub owners mess over the rong guy......

oops.....

:flash:

Ok..now it makes a little sense...

I wonder what Kevein was thinking when he saw it? Kevin...did you run out of internet last night....end of the line....nothing else to browse:rofl:

Ok..now it makes a little sense...

I wonder what Kevein was thinking when he saw it? Kevin...did you run out of internet last night....end of the line....nothing else to browse:rofl:

:crylol: NAW, I was watching JackAss the movie last night and was inspired :push:

What was i thinking? I was thinking :confused2: