C3 Wiper Door made electrical....

mrvette

Phantom of the Opera
Gary 68's post about his WSW door there prompted this thread/post....

I did mine that a way with a actuator very similar if not identical to the site he posted there,

I used Radio Shack burglar alarm magnetic switches for position indicators on the door....and like him, a later wiper motor, but I used a electric pump from the parts store, and eliminated any mechanical pump, similar to what he did....

I used a series of 3 relays for the units functions, as I have an intermittant WSW function on there also....

IF anyone is interested in this mod/addition....lemme know, I have some wiring and a few pix....no sweat...

:waxer::noob:

Gary 68's post about his WSW door there prompted this thread/post....

I did mine that a way with a actuator very similar if not identical to the site he posted there,

I used Radio Shack burglar alarm magnetic switches for position indicators on the door....and like him, a later wiper motor, but I used a electric pump from the parts store, and eliminated any mechanical pump, similar to what he did....

I used a series of 3 relays for the units functions, as I have an intermittant WSW function on there also....

IF anyone is interested in this mod/addition....lemme know, I have some wiring and a few pix....no sweat...

:waxer::noob:

Hey why no, I hate that vaccum system.

OK, will do, someone kick me in the morning, do it then have to get wifey poo to scan and email some diagrams to me....been some time since I have seen them have to look through the car files....

:goodnight:

scanned drawing....sorry for the delay,....:surrender:

Sorry, but I am obviously no draftsman....

Attachments

• wiper wiring.jpg
    wiper wiring.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 33