FS: 1975 Silver 350 #'s matching Corvette T-top Auto, AC, PS

pipervette

Sadly I'm putting my vette up for sale as I'm moving to Australia. This is an amazing deal! You get the car, spares, my tool kit, the books... everything, even a cover and wash kit!!

It's a numbers matching silver T-top, the seats are 3 years old and the carpet is 2 years old. All the dials work, even the clock! The car has been garaged every night under a cove. I have over $10k of receipts for work. I've spent about $5k in the last two years ago. The engine had a rebuild a little over 3000 miles back and did the tranny. The frame has 106k miles on it with no rust on the frame or the birdcage. She runs great, sounds awesome and her paint is good.

2008-holidays-027.gif

2008-holidays-007.gif

Custom 3" exhausts with headers & custom hi flow19" mufflers. Emissions equipment removed.
Edelbrock Performer intake & carb
New mild cam & timing gear
17" TTII's with BGF tires Rebuilt differential, with HD yokes
Frame cross member reinforcements
VBP composite rear spring
New Brake System
Bilstein shocks, new front end bushings.
New Harmonic Balancer
Rebuilt power steering system
New air dam on the front
New AC Compressor
New alternator and water pump
New Electronic W/EGR 600 ignition
New fuel pump
New oil pump
New HEI Dizzy

2008-holidays-053.gif

FREE with the car: front springs, extra bushings for the front end, a spare fan clutch, oil, coolant, gear oil, and electric arial, deluxe door trim kit, new brake disks somewhere... a wash kit.

2008-holidays-005.gif

2008-holidays-006.gif

The original wheels, tires and brand new hub covers. The tool kit has everything you'll need to work on her, the books include the shop manual overhaul manual, various books on vette restoration and the car handbook, also some dealer literature from 1975. She's a fast car and a real head turner.

2008-holidays-015.gif

I'll be putting her up on ebay in the next few days. Tell whoever you know who is looking for the deal of a lifetime on a vette. I want somewhere in the region of $15k for the lot. I'm open to offers. This car needs no work, only a caring hand to drive her and use the tools and guidance in the books to keep her in the shape I've got her into. If you need photos let me know and I'll send them through.

2008-holidays-039.gif

2008-holidays-051.gif

Here's a YouTube link:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV_CD20UtrU[/ame]

2008-holidays.gif