Found this old photo...

MYBAD79

I was looking thru my photos and came across this pic from 2004... that was taken a few days after I bought my '79.... at the time I had no intention to install a stroker, a 5spd, paint it a different color, install flares, sidepipes.... darn, that was only 4 years ago..... :devil::thumbs::eek:

21495ad281f1fce.jpg

You are ready for Gold Flight judging then :thumbs: mine must of had some warranty work at one time,behind each door panel are some stickers that say this sticker must be affixed to door after repair and dated 1978,i will have to take a pic of them.

And judging by the photo, it looked pretty good when you got it:thumbs:

It did look pretty good but that didn't keep me from cutting it up ....:devil:

hey, wait a second....

are you saying it doesn't look pretty good anymore ?

:smash:
:footmouth:

:fishing:

?

I was thinking about how my car looked when I got it....a complete basket case. You got yours in pretty good shape.

Looks a lot better now in BLUE.:waxer:

just kidding.....

it did look good but beauty is only skin deep.....

I had a lot of work to get it roadworthy.....

Hmmmmm....maybe we should have a before and after thread.................

I agree- it's hard to judge when all we get is the "BEFORE" picture. Who knows, maybe all that work was wasted energy. Oh, I remember now, the energy was used drinkng BEER!!:footmouth: So it was NOT wasted. That's good.

You have come a long way's in 4 years.

yeah... I guess the NCRS crowd is very proud of me.... I think the passenger side window motor is still 100% correct and bone stock original...:yahoo::1st:

So you are saying that your passenger side window motor don't work :hissyfit:

The passenger side is slower.....LOL

Probably a good thing, that's the chick side......:harhar:

don't show her that,:clobbered:

other than the outer door handles, and the bumpers, there is not one thing stock about my car....not nuttin....

:bounce: